We are closed Sunday & Monday. Open for business Tuesday-Saturday.
Terms and conditions
Disclaimer This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products (Products) listed on our website lauraspizzas.co.uk (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not place an order.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US Our site is operated by Laura’s Pizzas. lauraspizzas.co.uk offers a delivery service to a limited area in Bristol, UK.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY Our site is only intended for use by residents in Bristol, UK. If you fall outside our current delivery area we will inform you immediately and fully refund any payment you have made.
3. YOUR STATUS By placing an order through our site, you warrant that: (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) You are at least 18 years old.
4. ORDERS 4.1 Once you have selected your Products and completed other necessary part of our website you will be asked to press the Place Order button. You cannot change your order once you have pressed Place Order, so it is important to be satisfied that you have ordered accurately. Please take the opportunity to check that all the details on the confirmation are correct, paying particular attention to the Delivery Address, Telephone Number and the items listed in your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address, home address and telephone number provided are correct, are in working order and are available to be read and/or answered during the time from when your order is placed to the time it is delivered to you. 4.2 It is your responsibility to provide full and accurate information about any allergies. 4.3 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. The contract between us (Contract) is formed when we send the e mail acknowledgment.
5. CONSUMER RIGHTS You will not have any right to cancel an order once accepted by us.
6. DELIVERY 6.1 Our goal is to deliver on-time i.e. delivering at the time we quote. Unfortunately, factors such as weather and traffic conditions occasionally prevent us from achieving this. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. We will do our best to inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. 6.2 If your delivery details change, you must inform us as soon as possible. Once delivered to the specified place of delivery, risk in the Products will have passed to you. 6.3 For the safety of our drivers, a driver will only deliver to the main door/reception when delivering to apartment blocks, flats or hotels.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT 7.1 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card as specified in our website. Prices may change from time to time. 7.2 If we have to issue a refund to you, we shall try to do so within 7 – 10 days. 7.3 If on delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition then you must inform us as soon as possible. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not consistent with proper standards we will refund the cost of such unsatisfactory Product to you. We will not be responsible for Product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
8. OUR LIABILITY 8.1 Our liability for failing to deliver Products of satisfactory quality or otherwise breaking this contract is limited to the price of those Products. 8.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability: (a)For death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b)Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (c)For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (d)For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability. 8.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage. 8.4 If you have an allergy or other aversion, for example, to nuts you must enquire before placing an order.
9. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL 9.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.